Manufacturer Defect (Warranty Claim)
If you think that you may have received a defective product, please follow the steps below for your replacement or refund. All claims are seriously taken into account.
- Contact us and we will begin the investigation process. You may take photos and attach it along with your email to speed up the process.
- Please note we do not make decisions for the granting of any warranty claims. All decisions made are subject to the Brand’s authorized distributor or the manufacturer themselves.
- If we think the product may be defective, we will kindly request you to send it back to us.
- Upon receiving it, we will immediately inspect them and forward it to the respective distributors or manufacturer.
- When we have been advised that a manufacturer is found and the warranty claim is successful, we will send you a replacement immediately.
Terms and Conditions for Warranty Claim (Racquet)
- Claims must be made within 6 months from the date you receive the product.
- Cut the strings on the broken frame but DO NOT remove the strings. Strings removed from the frame may not be processed.
- Paint chips and/or cosmetic damages do not qualify for warranty claim.
- Damages as a result of clashing of rackets or hitting the floor are not eligible for warranty claim.
- Stringing the racquet exceeding its recommended tension may fail the warranty claim process
- Successful warranty claims for discontinued or Limited Edition racquets that are no longer available will be replaced with similar product with equivalent trade value.