- Availability: Dispatched within 1-2 Business Days
- Shipping:Free Shipping on Orders Above $70
Positioned as top of the range, the Victor SHP8500ACE is quipped with high level support and stability features. The outer part of the forefoot is enhanced with high strength TPU to prevent ankle sprain and provides heaps of support in your lateral movements.
The Victor SHP8500ACE also features a carbon graphite sheet at the base of the shoes for enhanced stability, giving you the freedom to push further in your footwork.Top of the Range Cushioning
The SHP8500ACE is equipped with the Victor Energymax 3.0 cushioning system. You get a lot of shock absorption, meanwhile having a lot of response and repulsion for your footwork.
The snug and rigid feature of the SHP8500ACE also makes it a good choice if you had a previous injury, or would like to prevent injuries such as ankle sprain in the future.
Outsole Material: Rubber
Midsole: Highly Resilient EVA + ENERGYMAX3.0 + TPU + Carbon Power + Solid EVA
Upper: Microfiber PU Leather + V-Durable + Double Mesh
How to Choose the Right Shoe Size?
- For the best accuracy, use (CM) as your benchmark.
- CM measures the length between the back of your heels to your largest toe.
- It's always a better choice to buy a shoe that is slightly loose than buying a shoe that is slightly tight. Because you can always wear thicker socks to make your foot bigger.