Job Opening for a Video Content Creator (Permanent Part Time)
Position: Video Content Creator (Permanent Part Time, based in Melbourne)
We are looking for someone who is passionate about growing his/her career portfolio in video creation. No professional experience required, but must be willing to learn. Melbourne based.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is camera friendly and able to present well in front of the camera.
- Knows how to create engaging video content (informative and advertising video content) that commands attention.
- Knows basic video editing.
- Able to communicate well with all sorts of people
- Self motivated and can work independently to meet the deadlines
- Is always on the lookout for new ideas to improve
- Knows how to take good pictures of products that are ‘Instagramable’
- Has the Passion to learn (products)
- Plays Badminton! Doesn’t matter if you’re casual or professional.
- Familiar in using Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok etc).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- You are required to film yourself introducing or recommending our products and then editing that content.
- Liaise and brainstorm future content with our marketing team
- Create digital content including photos and videos for social media.
- Follow and stay up to date with our industry trends
- Learn and understand our products (training is provided) and then present it in your own way in your content materials.
- Flexible part time, ideally 3-4 days a week to begin.
- Opportunity to learn key communication and marketing techniques that is important in the next decade.
- Paid sick and annual leave.
- Opportunity to progress to a full time role as we grow
- Direct access to information on yet to launch product. Briefing by representatives from leading brands, particularly YONEX, LI NING, and VICTOR badminton.
- Join the leading badminton retailer in Melbourne
- Staff discount at Badminton Click
We are currently offering a permanent part time position (with paid sick and annual leave), with the ongoing opportunity to transition to full time.
Salary: To be negotiated based on skills and experience. Minimum award rate and wages apply.
If you are interested, please submit:
- Your CV along with a ‘short’ cover letter introducing yourself.
- A video of your past work (if you had shot before). Alternatively please send us a video of you introducing any one of your badminton gear.
PS: We will assess your suitability for this role in your video. We will NOT judge you based on the accuracy of information, but rather your performance in the video such as your voice of authority, presentation and body language, how engaging is your video etc. Finally, edit the video so that it is presentable!
Deadline to apply: 5th December 2020
If you need more information about the role, send in an inquiry via the form below.
To apply for the role, send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org