- Availability: Dispatched within 1-2 Business Days
- Shipping:Free Shipping on Orders Above $70
Mid Range Yonex Badminton Shoes Designed for Comfort
The Power Cushion Comfort Advance 2 is designed to provide you with maximum comfort. It uses softer material as compared with models in the similar range, so you'll feel nice and comfortable in the shoes.
The Comfort Advance 2 also uses a highly breathable mesh with lots of ventilation, so you can keep paying badminton while keeping your feet dry for long hours even during summer.
Special 'Toe Assist Shape' feature
This feature is a specific shoe shape designed to reduce pressure on your big toe, while providing the extra support at the mid foot and heel area.
Power Cushion technology for shock absorption
On the performance side, the Comfort Advance 2 uses one layer Power Cushion at the heel area for shock absorption. Power Cushion is Yonex's in-house shock absorption technology which is regarded as the best in badminton.
Suitable for Beginners and Intermediate players
These shoes are popular among beginners and intermediate players. If you're seeking a highly comfortable pair of badminton shoes in the middle range, the Comfort Advance 2 offers the best in comfort for its price.
Low-cut basic model with high cushioning.
Upper Material: P.U. Leather, Polyester Mesh
Midsole: Power Cushion, E.V.A., Solid E.V.A.
Color: Peacock Blue
How to Choose the Right Shoe Size?
- For the best accuracy, use (CM) as your benchmark.
- CM measures the length between the back of your heels to your largest toe.
- It's always a better choice to buy a shoe that is slightly loose than buying a shoe that is slightly tight. Because you can always wear thicker socks to make your foot bigger.